Thursday, March 12, 2009

Theme #6 Introduction

I found the sdst very helpful because it begins with the attributes of a thesis statement. Then it has a checklist of questions you can test with your thesis to see if it is on the right track.

After leaving medical school to go on a great expedition throughout Latin America, Ernesto saw many aspects of society relating to poverty and government that dismayed him, which eventually encouraged him to become a contentious revolutionary figure - Che.

1 comment:

  1. I found the last website the best too. The checklists of questions is what helped me formulate my thesis statement. Your thesis statement is well thought out but do you think you would want to talk about his negative side? because I feel that your thesis statement talks about more of how he is a hero but didn't we talk about together how he was bad for killing all those people like an executioner?

    ReplyDelete